Tuesday, 23 August 2016

MY BLOGS FIRST BIRTHDAY!

Hello Everybody!
Believe it or not, today is my first blogging birthday!
The year has gone by so fast and I don't know where that time has gone!

I remember sitting in my bedroom last year contemplating the idea of starting a blog. That was on the 9th May 2015, I suppose thats my real blogging anniversary, but I only posted once and the blog was abandoned until this day last year. 23rd August 2015. That was the day I decided to forget whatever I was worrying about and go for it.

 Once again, I'm sat here not knowing what to say! My year of blogging has been an adventure. I remember starting my blog and thinking, no ones going to read this, I'm wasting my time, but then I started getting views and comments from lovely readers, some of which still comment today! (Thank you!)
I remember hitting 100 views, then 1000 and here I am now, with now over 10,000 views, which is insane!
I don't really have much to say apart from thank you so so so so much, all of your support honestly means the absolute world to me.
I love you so much!

Let me know in the comments below what your favourite posts have been and what you would like to see in the future!

I will see you very very soon!

Love,
Abby x
Happy birthday blog!
Here's to another year of blogging! *clink*

No comments:

Post a Comment