Saturday, 13 August 2016

LABELS?

Labels? They surround us, labels on clothes, products, stereotypes, they're are on people. Lets take clothes for an example. There any many different brands of clothing, but they seem to be divided into high end and low end, the same with make up. There seems to be a set clothing type for different people and it divides people. But the worst part is, it seems that it is the same thing with people. Rich, poor, religion, sexuality, race, the list goes on. These different 'labels' define who people are, the different groups that they are in, who they are 'allowed' to talk to. But this isn't right. The different 'labels' shouldn't be allowed to define who we are like they dominate it now. Yet, we all still let it happen, labelling people without realising we are doing it and its wrong. We all need to step back and think about labelling people the next time we do it.

-

I haven't said Hello yet, so Hi! I haven't done a thoughts post in a while, so I thought I would share this with you. Let me know your own thoughts on this issue in the comments below! I hope you enjoyed this post! See you very soon!

Love,
Abby x

No comments:

Post a Comment