Tuesday, 8 March 2016

BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE, NOT WHO OTHERS WANT YOU TO BE

Hello Everybody!
It's time for another thoughts post!

The world which we live in today is dominated by the media, internet (which I am part of!) and many other platforms which put a lot of pressure on girls and boys growing up. It can also cause a lot of worry to people. I feel like the internet and media changes the way people think, especially when there are many negative areas to the internet. And, lets face it, it can be a scary place.

With new technology, generations etc always developing and becoming bigger and bigger, it is easy to be persuaded and pulled into someone who, deep down, you might not want to be. To be happy, in my opinion, you need to be doing something that you love and feel passionate about. Why do what you hate, when you could be doing something that you love? Be who you want to be, not who others want you to be.

So yeah, thats about it for this weeks post! I'm so sorry this is late again! I know this is really short, I just thought I would share a few of these thoughts with you! Let me know some of your thoughts below!

Love,
Abby x

No comments:

Post a Comment