Monday, 22 February 2016

LUSH REACTIONS #1: FLUFFY EGG

Hello Everybody!
I popped into Lush the other day and picked up three bath bombs, so I thought that I would review each of them individually over the next few weeks. First up is... Fluffy Egg!

I'm going to start with the scent. I was told by the lovely Lush worker, that it had the same scent as Snow Fairy, a very popular christmas shower gel, but I didn't actually know what that scent was because I haven't tried it. However, I thought that it had a similar scent to my all time favourite lush bubble bar, candy mountain. So I have to say, I was very excited to find this as I haven't been about to get Candy Mountain, due to it being a christmas one. If you haven't smelt Candy Mountain or Snow Fairy, you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, so let me describe it for you. Imagine a sweet, candy floss like, calming scent, then put that in your bath. For me, thats the perfect bath. Unlike Candy Mountain, which was a bubble bar, fluffy egg is a bath bomb, which means that you drop it (not from a ridiculously high point), a couple of centimetres above the water and it fizzes out until it is all gone and the bath is a new colour.
Photo from the Lush website 

Fluffy egg is a hot pink bath bomb, which is in the shape of an egg. On either side, there is a small yellow (I think there are many different colours, but mine was yellow!) flower. When you drop it into the water, the water turns the same colour as the bath bomb. It smelt amazing. The scent definitely filled much of the house and you could smell it every where you went. If you haven't smelt this, make sure you take a trip into lush and smell it, just so you know the joy which I have smelt!

I would definitely recommend this bath bomb, as it smells amazing and is great value for money, at £2.95. I will 100% be going into Lush to buy another few before easter is over!

Let me know your favourite easter, or any of the Lush products in the comments below! Also let me know which ones you want me to try and then review for you!

I know this is only short, but I thought it would be interesting for you to read, so let me know in the comments what you thought of it and whether or not I should do it again.

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Abby x

*Unfortunately, I forgot to take my own photos, so I took this one off the Lush website. For the next one, I will remember to take my own!*

No comments:

Post a Comment