Wednesday, 3 February 2016

IF YOU FEEL BEAUTIFUL, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

Hello Everybody!
Today, it's time for one of my thoughts posts! You guys really seem to enjoy them, so I thought I would share a few of my current thoughts with you! Let me know your own opinion on this subject in the comments below!
I have read many things lately, which talk about beauty and what natural beauty really is. Of course, we all have our own opinions on whether or not things like airbrushing and photoshopping naturally beautiful pictures is wrong or right. 
Personally, I believe it is wrong. Why try to cover up imperfections, when you can seek natural beauty from within?
As the wise Caspar Lee says, I don't talk to ugly girls (or boys!) because they don't exist.
Whatever you look like, I don't know you, but I know you are beautiful. Size, race, religion. None of these should matter, we are all people! So why should there be a category?
One day, I hope to live in a world, where none of these things matter. Why do they? I don't know. They don't.
It makes people feel insecure about themselves, about not being the "perfect looking person", about them not being pretty. Causes like this one are one of the biggest problems to people becoming happier within themselves.
Always remember.
If you feel beautiful, you are beautiful.
If you want to wear something, wear it, if you want to wear your hair a certain way, do it. You are your own person and nobody, and I mean nobody, can tell you what makes you happy.

Let me know your own opinion in the comments below! If there are any other topic which you want me to talk about, let me know there too!
Sorry this post was late again!
Love,
Abby x

No comments:

Post a Comment