Tuesday, 9 February 2016

FAILING MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS ALREADY?

Hello Everybody!
Lets just get the shame out of the way to start... this post is late again.
Recently, I have been struggling a bit with ideas for posts and coming up with good ideas that will be worth your time. Lets be fair, there are so many ideas for posts which would have been perfect for this weeks post, like pancake day or Valentines, but (1) I am no chef (2) There are so many people who would already have put up pancake recipes (3) I can't make pancakes for the life of me!
Then I had a few ideas for a Valentines day inspired hair look, but I didn't manage to perfect it enough to be worthy for my blog. Check back later on in the week for a hair tutorial (hopefully!) which I will be posting! So for this weeks post, I decided to look back as a few of my previous posts and I came across my new years resolutions post, which seemed to be quite popular and many of you commented your resolutions, which got me thinking.

Am I actually achieving my new years resolutions?

The answer to that: no. If you haven't seen my post on resolutions, (I'll leave a link at the end, so if you wanted, you can check that out!) my resolutions were:

-Drink more water
-Do more of what makes me happy
-Continue to post on this blog and improve the content *looks down in shame*

So, if I were to break this down.

Drink more water.
Well, lets just say, it's not been going too well. Okay, I'll be fair to myself, I didn't do too bad in January, I had at least one glass most days. However, (you knew there would be one...) in February, it hasn't been going great. I have had one glass so far throughout the entirety of this month. Oops.

Do more of what makes me happy.
This is more of a long term goal and not something which you can really achieve in the space of a month and a half. But, yes, I suppose you could say this is the one which I'm doing best at!

Continue posting on this blog and improving the content.
Well, not everything goes to plan does it? I do still want to continue posting on this blog and to think that I have been since August is crazy! I believe that my problem is trying to come up with ideas that people will enjoy! I have so many unfinished posts where I have thought people won't enjoy this, why am I wasting my time?! I don't know, let me know if you get this too and how you combat the problem!

I don't know if this was interesting to any of you, but it was actually quite interesting to write because it gave me motivation to try and start doing them again! Let me know what your new years resolutions were, if you had any, and how they are going for you! Make sure to check back later in the week for a (hopefully) valentines day inspired hair tutorial!
Also, let me know what types of this you would like to see on my blog!
Thank you for sticking by!

I love you all!

Love,
Abby x

(New years resolution post)

No comments:

Post a Comment