Tuesday, 22 December 2015

SWEET TIN WARS AND CHRISTMAS IN SUMMER? Q&A | BLOGMAS DAY 3

Hello Everybody!
Welcome to Blogmas Day 3!
Todays post is something which I haven't done before! Today I am going to be doing a Q&A!
I earlier this week, I asked for some Christmas Q&A questions,so here goes my first Q&A!

What's your favourite thing about Christmas?

I don't know! I think my favourite part about christmas is spending time with my family. I also really enjoy christmas day because everyone feels really happy! What about you? Let me know in the comments!

Which do you prefer- Christmas Day or the build up to Christmas?

As much as I love christmas day, I really enjoy the build up as it is when everyone is happy and you do lots of fun family activities! I also enjoy the build up because it means that christmas hasn't happened yet, however, after christmas day, it is over :(

Would you rather have Christmas in the Summer or Winter?

In the UK, we have christmas in the Winter, meaning it is often cold and rainy and as much as the stories say they do, white christmas' do not happen! At least they haven't during my life time! However, I would rather have Christmas in the Winter because as much as I do complain about the cold weather, I think it would be weird for me to have Christmas in the warm! If you have christmas in the summer, let me know what you would prefer!

If you could give Christmas another name, what would it be?

Oooh! This is a hard one! I really don't know, maybe Giving Day? That sounds no where near as exciting! I think we'll stick to Christmas!

If you could go anywhere in the world for christmas, where would you go?

Personally, I would go to Florida, because it is somewhere I went for christmas when I was younger, so I think it will always be somewhere I would want to go again for christmas!

Quality Street or Heroes? 

Sorry Quality Street, I'm Heroes all the way! I'm a Cadbury girl!

Do you have a colour scheme on your Christmas tree?

Yes, in our house, we have red and gold ball balls, with colourful fairy lights. I really wanted to get white and blue ball balls, but I was out voted!

How festive do you feel on a scale of one to ten (one being the least, ten the most)?

hmmm, maybe about a 7! I don't feel very festive this year! Ask me again Christmas eve!

Thats it for todays Q&A! If you liked this post, let me know in the comments if you want me to do something like this in the future. Also leave some questions for future posts!
Thank you!

Love,
Abby x

No comments:

Post a Comment