Sunday, 6 December 2015

FIND SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY

Hello Everybody! 
So today, I thought I would do a post about my thoughts. I haven't done one of these in a while, so if you are new around here, you might not have seen any of my previous ones. These posts are usually entered around something which I have been thinking about or are based around a quote. Todays thoughts are based around a quote from Luke Hemmings (5SOS)- "Find something that makes you happy and don't let anyone take it away from you." 
I couldn't agree more with this quote. Wise ol' Luke!
Finding something that makes you happy can be hard. Before you find something that makes you happy, you need to find something which defines you. You need to find yourself.
Life is filled with so many "what if" and "but" 's, but sometimes it's about going for it and following your dreams. However, to follow your dreams, you need to find something that makes you happy. (Back to the original topic!) I can't advise you on how to find something that makes you happy, so I'm going to share my experiences:
A little over a year ago, I stumbled upon a little thing called YouTube.
Okay, let me rewind a little. Of course I had heard of YouTube before and watched videos on it, but never had I watched YouTubers, like Zoe and Joe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, Jim Chapman and many more. I had heard people talk about Zoe, but I had never watched any of her videos. One day in October (I think!) 2014, I was looking up 'How to do Milkmaid Braids' and clicked on Zoe's video. Little did I know, I was watching her video. I found myself laughing and enjoying her video. I only realised afterwards that it was the famous Zoella's video who I was watching. It was then that I realised why people enjoyed her videos. From that day, my love for YouTube spiralled and I began watching so many different YouTubers. After watching YouTube for a little over a year, I can defiantly say that I have become more confident within myself and thats what made me happy.

So that leads me onto my next point, don't let anyone take it away from you. YouTube gets a lot of hate. There are various comments which fly around concerning the topic. "Your just like everyone else like Zoella" "You just want to seem cool" "They are just pathetic people who sit in front of a camera for a living, they need a real job" Yes, they are real comments. However, these comments have not stopped me from watching YouTube. In fact, these comments are just opinions and not facts at all. When people hate upon something, it just means they are jealous. In my case, YouTube, the people who hate upon YouTube, they don't realise how happy these YouTubers make people. So when you find something which makes you happy, don't let anyone take it away from you  and hold onto it tight.

Thank you so much for reading and all of your support. In the comments, let me know something that makes you happy, I look forward to reading them! That's something which makes me happy, your lovely comments!

Also, leave some questions for a good ol' #AskAbbyLouise (Q&A)! Or tweet me them on twitter (@abbylouiseblog)! Thank you!
I love you all!
Love,
Abby x

No comments:

Post a Comment