Tuesday, 24 November 2015

CURRENT MUSIC FAVOURITES

Hello Everybody!
Sorry this post is late! But today I thought I would share with you a few music favourites because there is lots of new music out at the moment! So here are a few amazing songs which I  have loved recently!

Sounds Good Feels Good

Being the big 5SOS lover that I am, of course I had to mention this! Sounds Good Feels Good is the second album from 5 Seconds of Summer, who are my favourite band, and I have to say I love it so much and thats not me being bias! The second album has such a different vibe to the first album and the songs on it have so much meaning! The lyrics obviously mean so much to them and just gaugfaybfh! Theres not much else that I can say in response to the album apart from that I love it! If you haven't already heard it, make sure you check it out, buy it in stores or on iTunes! This actually leads me onto my next music favourite...

Old 5SOS Covers

Okay, so the other day, one of Luke's old covers came up on my YouTube suggestions, so I clicked on it and gave it a listen. This made me so happy to watch because it made me realise how far they have come! Two particular favourites which I have are Luke's cover of Forget You by Cee Lo Green and Luke and Calum's cover of Rolling in the Deep, by Adele. I loved the originals of both of these songs, so to hear my favourites sing them was amazing! But to be fair, all of their covers, old and new, I love!

Troye Sivan- Youth

I love all of Troye's songs, but hearing Youth was amazing! I'm am so proud of how far Troye has come and it just goes to show that #teaminternet really is the best! I love the lyrics in Youth because they are just so inspirational! Love you Troye!

Adele- Hello

Along with the rest of the world, of course I have been loving Hello by the truly talented Adele! The song has so much meaning and I have it on repeat! I haven't yet met anyone who doesn't love this song!

Purpose

If you didn't know, Justin Bieber has just dropped his new album, Purpose. Before the release of Where are ΓΌ now, I wasn't keen on his music, but this new album is amazing! His new music has really improved from anything in the past! One of my personal favourites from the album is The Feeling ft Halsey, partly because Halsey is amazing, but I just really like the song! Let me know your favourite in the comments!

WSTRN- In2

I head this song on the radio couple of weeks ago and I wasn't actually too sure on it before, but I have to say now, I love this song! It's very upbeat and it gets you dancing! If you haven't heard this, make sure you give it a listen!

Obviously, I have many other songs which I have been loving lately, but these are just a few which I would highlight in detail!
These are a few songs which I have also been loving:
Philip George & Anton Powers- Alone no more
Sleepy Tom and Diplo- Be right there
Fleur East- Sax
Halsey- Ghost

So thats it for this weeks post! Thank you so much for reading! Also, thank you for all of the support lately, I don't think you will ever realise how much it means to me!
Thank you!
Also, let me know some things you want to see on my blog because I  would love get you guys involved!
Love you all!

Love,
Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment