Saturday, 3 October 2015

MY AUTUMN WISH-LIST & A LOT OF PRIMARK LOVING!

Hello Everybody! So its getting into Autumn, so I thought that I would do an Autumn wish-list because there are quite a few things which i would quite like to buy now its getting into the slightly chilly and cosy days.

Wooly Jumpers

Due to the Autumn season rolling in, many shops, for example, Primark, New Look and many more, are getting their Autumn/Winter clothing in. For me, this is actually very exciting! Autumn isn't usually a season which I really enjoy/ look forward to, however, this year, for some reason, I am really excited for it!
This a very similar jumper to
the one which I liked. I
couldn't actually find the exact one,
but this one is also available to
Primark. 
One of the many things which I am very excited about is wooly jumpers! I have never actually had a really nice wooly jumper because I have never seen one which I like. However, the other week, in Primark, I saw a very nice one and it is safe to say I may have got a tiny bit too excited. The one which I really liked was a grey one, it didn't have many patterns on it, I just really liked the colour. I think this would go great with a pair of black jeans or a skater skirt.

Skater Skirts

Okay, so right now, you're probably thinking I am straight up crazy, but I'm not... I promise! I think that skater skirts can look really nice with the wooly jumpers. In my personal wish-list, I have a burgundy one (also available from Primark) because I really like the colour, especially with a grey/ light brown jumper! Obviously, its a bit cold to wear this without tights, so I really recommend Primark tights. They are amazing quality!
This is the look which I was trying to
describe!
I will also be investing in a pair of boots as I think they would look amazing with this look! I think black or burgundy dolly shoes would look nice with this!

Fairy Lights

This isn't really a beauty or fashion wish but I do really want some fairy lights because I think these would look really cool in my room, perhaps wrapped around my bed or strung across the walls?
These are also available from Primark. I feel like this is turning into a Primark wish-list!

Tanya Burr: Hollywood Eye Pallet 

I really would like to try a golden eye this autumn. Usually, I go for more of a natural look, however, this year, I'm going to try something new! I really like the fairytale eye pallet by Tanya Burr and I have also heard good things about the Hollywood Pallet, so this seems to be a good one to try!

Checked Scarf

So I actually brought one of these the other week, but I thought I would include it anyway as it was part of the original wish-list. Last year, I wanted one of these, but I could not find one which I wanted as I left it too late to find one. So this year, I thought I would get a head-start and get one! The one which I picked up is kind of Pastel colours, for example Pink, blue and a tiny bit of brown. I got it from Peacocks for £8.

Sleepwear

On with my Primark love, they have their winter Pyjamas in! Me, having a lot of love for Primark Pyjamas, got VERY excited! Primark currently have loads of their new Pyjamas in, so make sure you check it out! But I do have a few personal favourites! One of them being their Winnie the Pooh pjs! I am a great lover of all things Disney BUT my all time favourite Disney film is Winnie the Pooh. I have loved this ever since I was a child! Let me know what your favourite Disney films are in the comments!
There were also loads of other Disney Pjs in there, so I'm sure you will find one which you like if you aren't a Pooh Bear lover like me! i also really liked the Disney Princess Pyjamas!
I'm sure many of you will share my love for Onesies and have seen many in Primark before, so this year there are also a couple in there! I was actually quite disappointed by the amount of Onesies in there as there were so many nice ones last year! However, this year, there are not was many. Despite that, there are a couple of nice ones!

Berry Lipstick

Okay, so there are a couple of different brands which you could use for Autumn. I already have a berry lipstick, however, it isn't my favourite. I feel like I could probably find a better one in Superdrug. If you have an suggestions, please leave them in the comments below! I also really like Rimmel 107 and I can tell I am going to be wearing it A LOT this year!

Zoella: Soak Opera 

I feel like this is an absolute must-have during the Autumn and Winter! Obviously, you could use this all year around, but for me, this scent reminds me of a cosy evening! Any one else?
I've actually ran out of this, so I will defiantly be re-purchasing this! Let me know if you want me to do a Zoella Beauty review in the future because I think that would be quite a cool post to write?

So I think thats about it for my wish-list! I'm sure I will think of something else, so if that happens, I will make sure I will update this post! Also, leave all your suggestions below because I love reading all of your comments and replying to you all!
Thank you for all of your support! I love you all lots :)
Feel free to check out my twitter and keep up to date with all things me! @abbylouiseblog

Thank you for reading my blog!

Love,
Abby-Louise x

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great little wishlist. So into wooly jumpers as well for winter and for fall. They are so perfect for lounging around in.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your love for primark! i love the bits I found in there recently xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark is one of my favourite shops and I have also seen loads of really nice bits in there recently! x

      Delete