Sunday, 23 August 2015

ABOUT & CONTACT

Hello Everybody!

My name is Abby and this is my blog! I want my blog to have something for everyone out there, so on my blog will be a mix of posts, from favourites to hauls!

I have so much fun writing my blog, reading your lovely comments and sharing some of my inner beauty nerd with you, so I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

FAQ

What camera/settings do you use to take your photos?

Usually my Canon eos 1100D on the auto setting or my iPhone 5c.

Is your hair purple dip dye?

No, it is brown to blonde ombre. My old profile picture is not me, it is a google picture.



Social Media and Contact

Twitter: @abbylouiseblog 
Pinterest: abbylouiseblog
Instagram: www.instagram.com/abbylouiseblog
Spotify: Abby.louise 
Business Enquiries: (email) abbylouiseblog@gmail.com

Feel free to message me on twitter or instagram!

love,
Abby x

No comments:

Post a Comment